Grunge Toolbox Procreate Brushes
⇨ IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦
This Procreate brushes set includes 34 brushes designed to add texture to your artworks. The preview images show the brushes used in combination with Sketch & Toon 3D renders, but the brushes can also be used on any other kinds of illustrations, sketches, drawings and even photos.
There are three categories in this set:
- Brushes: these work like regular brushes and are pressure sensitive. You can use them to add details, shading, or for a more controlled texture process.
- Texture stamps: these square-shaped brushes have been sampled from paint roller marks; just tap with the stylus to add them on the canvas. These brushes work well when set to a large size, to cover large areas of the image at once. Tip: rotate the canvas to get a different brush orientation.
- Borders stamps: and finally, these brushes are great for adding a grunge border to your images. Make sure your canvas is straight when applying these brushes, to get horizontal or vertical orientation.
- 34 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset file
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.