Neon Procreate Brushes
⇨ IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦
Create your own neon signs with these Procreate brushes! These brushes are a nice way to create neon artwork on your iPad. You can either use them "as is", but in order to look more like neon tubes, they require some tweaking, that's why I've included a complete instructions sheet (with pictures) in this set.
The set includes a total of 9 brushes:
• 4 neon tube brushes
• 2 "grunge" neon tube brushes: Halftone and Old Neon
• 1 Multi lights brush
• 1 Dot lights brush
• 1 Marquee lights brush
(See swatches pictures for more details).
- 15 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset file
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.