Crosshatching Procreate Brushes
⇨ IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦
► A set of 15 handmade crosshatching brushes for Procreate.
Crosshatching is a drawing method that consists of tracing intersecting strokes to create structure, shadows and gradients.
► You will receive a ZIP containing the 15 brushes, in .brushset format, as well as in .abr format for Photoshop.
- 15 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset file
- 15 Photoshop brushes (.abr format)
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.