Glitch Text Effects for Photoshop Vol. II
Create your own glitch art with these smart object-based templates!
This set includes 12 different effects provided as PSD files, all working with smart object replacement. Just open the smart object layer, paste your design or write your text, and close the document - easy as that! In case you're not familiar with this system, I've included a PDF instructions sheet with pictures explaining the process.
These templates are fully editable and layered - which means that all the layers are named & arranged for easy editing. You can edit the TV static & scan lines textures, change the background color or add your own picture as a background, modify the hue and saturation of the effect, and of course replace the text with your own. Fonts download links included.
The PSD files are 3000 x 2200 large, with a resolution of 300 DPI to ensure a good quality if you are using these effects for printed designs.
Please note: these effects are designed for texts and one-color only graphics (with transparency). They won't work on photos, drawings or other images.
Compatibility: the smart PSD documents have been tested to work with Photoshop CS5 and up. You need Photoshop to use these files - they won't work with other programs such as Illustrator or Photoshop Elements.
Important: the .asl layer styles included in this set won't work with Photoshop CS6 and older versions - they only work with Photoshop CC versions.
Other things included:
- 18 JPG glitch textures: they can be used as backgrounds, layer masks or with blending modes in your designs.
- 12 one click .asl layer styles: inspired by anaglyph effects, these layer styles can be used as a base to create more elaborate glitch art.
- Free bonus: old TV mockup: paste your own pictures or glitch art in this smart PSD mockup! It's fully layered and editable.
You will receive 1 ZIP containing:
- 12 smart PSD text effects files
- 18 JPG glitch textures
- 1 .asl file with anaglyph layer styles
- 1 PDF instructions sheet
- 1 bonus PSD old TV mockup