Affinity Ink Brushes
The set includes a total of 36 brushes and is divided into 3 different categories: regular brushes (for ink sketches and illustrations), ink washes, and ink stains stamps. (See swatches pictures for a preview of all the brushes included).
All these brushes were created from real China ink samples, that have been scanned and transformed into brushes, for a more realistic result. I've also added 5 paper textures as a bonus, that you can add as background for your artworks :)
• 12 Ink washes brushes
• 15 Sketching ink brushes
• 9 Ink stains stamp brushes
You will receive a ZIP containing the ink brushes & washes, in .afbrushes format, a second .afbrushes file with the stamp brushes, a JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of the brushes, and the 5 bonus paper textures in JPG format.
To use these brushes, you will need:
• Affinity Photo or Affinity Designer (these brushes work in the Pixel Persona in Affinity Designer)
• Recommended: a tablet with pressure sensitive stylus (the brushes have settings for pressure sensitivity, such as opacity and size).
How to install the brushes:
• Open the Brushes panel in Affinity (View > Studio > Brushes)
• Click on the options button at the top right of the panel, select "Import brushes"
• Locate the brush file (.afbrushes format), select it, and click Open - the set is now added to your collection.