Space Procreate Brushes
⇨ IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦
A set of 24 handmade Procreate brushes for space art.
With these brushes, you can paint your own deep space objects - distant nebulae, galaxies, stars clusters and more - on your iPad!
There's also a little bonus included: a set of 9 color swatches, sampled from Hubble space pictures, to help you get started.
These brushes were created & tested for space art, but I'm sure you can use the nebulae brushes for painting clouds as well.
The set includes a total of 24 brushes:
• 15 nebulae brushes
• 2 nebula smudge brushes
• 3 diffraction spikes brushes
• 2 starfield brushes
• 1 halo/lens flare brush
• 1 soft brush/airbrush
(See swatches pictures for more details).
- 24 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset file
- 1 bonus swatches file with the color palettes
- 1 PDF document with quick tips
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.